201 Spanish Words You Need to Know Flashcards (Barron's Foreign Language Guides) (Spanish Edition)

201 Spanish Words You Need to Know Flashcards (Barron's Foreign Language Guides) (Spanish Edition)

Wirausaha Sekolah Menengah Atas what is the impact on student in starting an online business

what is the impact on student in starting an online business

As far as I know the impact of that is :

• students are not focused on learning.

• Use more social media that are not age appropriate.

• Students become more dependent on their parents.

Sorry if I'm wrong, because I'm also learning.

The advantages and positive impacts of this online-shop include: Shopping becomes more practical. Can compare prices easily from one online-shop to another. Save energy and time, no need to walk from one store to another to get the items you want. And this can be a source of financial income for students in their spare time. Thank you [answer.2.content]